Wednesday, April 30, 2014

missing beauty and inspiration

all this rain, mud, snow, and cold has me feeling drab lately. I can sense myself wanting to start getting excited for the busy photography season to pick up and my mind starts rolling with ideas and searching for inspiration but then feeling immediately let down when i look out the back window and see nothing but mud, dead trees, and saturated field roads. sigh. for now i am reminiscing of the mountains. i had to go digging through the archives from summer 2012....back when bubby was just a wee little pea in my belly. it was my 30th birthday and I spent it puking in the mountains during peak time of 1st trimester. I was miserable but exactly where I wanted to be for my big 3-0.

original posts from the trip can be seen here and here.

 


No comments: