Wednesday, April 3, 2013

...and my heart grows

life with liam has been more than great. it's been just what i needed. spending the last two and a half weeks as a now complete family of four has been soup for my soul. despite the lack of sleep i've (not) been getting, the time with justin and the kids has made me truly heart happy. it's true, people wonder how they can love a second child just as much as the first one and how will it feel as a family, but your heart just grows and you have twice as much love in it now. this feeling of inner being and contentment that my life makes more sense and there is a completeness about it. i can't stop smiling about it. 

i've been accused of snuggling with the little man too much but what's wrong with that? dad claims he's catching onto the ways of how to have mom hold him all day instead of sleeping or playing on his own. i told dad to get over it, they're only young once! 

who doesn't love a little pouty crying face every once in awhile?

4 comments:

Nora said...

I'd love to see photos of Lexis in the snow, so I think his work is beautiful and your pictures inspire me to shoot well.

Nora said...

I'd love to see photos of Lexis in the snow, so I think his work is beautiful and your pictures inspire me to shoot well.

Nora said...

I'd love to see photos of Lexis in the snow, so I think his work is beautiful and your pictures inspire me to shoot well.

Nora said...

I'd love to see photos of Lexis in the snow, so I think his work is beautiful and your pictures inspire me to shoot well.